My passion is data; not data for data's sake but using data and data solutions to help you in your work and to help you make a difference with your clients. With experience in the public sector, the non-profit sector and small business, I understand the need to have solutions tailored to your needs and budget.
I understand that sometimes a subscription model works, whereas other times it is an unjustified strain on the bottom line and a one-time up front cost is preferred.
My Business Ethos
I want you to feel that you've got good value from your investment in my products and services. I want you to be happy with the service you receive from me. I will apply these principles to my dealings with you:
- I won't bill you for every little change
- I will fix bugs
- I will give you the benefit of the doubt if it is unclear whether something is a bug or a change.
If you supply me with goods or services I commit to paying you on receipt of an invoice. I will treat any suppliers as I wish to be treated myself.
I care about the environment:
- My home office is powered (when the sun shines) by solar power
- I'll use online meetings where practical, though I'm happy to visit you if necessary.
- My web site is powered by renewable energy and any web sites I host for you will be powered by renewable energy.
- My used tea bags are composted and my coffee grounds are converted into briquettes for the fire!
I care about giving back to society:
- where I profit from delivering open source solutions, I will give back in time and/or money
- 10% of my business pre-tax profits will be donated to Practical Action. Find out why
I will not use tax havens or any other tax avoidance measures to avoid paying the tax due on my profits.
System Horizons Ltd is Registered in England and Wales
Company Number 08635544
Registered Office and Trading Address: 14 Front Street, High Spen, Rowlands Gill, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom, NE39 2EH